TIN SOLDER TECHNOLOGY FORUM
The Tin Industry (Research and Development) Board (Tin Board), in collaboration with ITRI Ltd, UK (ITRI) and the Tin Solder Technology (TST) Researchers Group, will be organising a half-day Tin Solder Technology Forum in conjunction with the signing of the Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) between the Tin Board and ITRI on co-operation in the field of research and development on tin-based technologies.
The main objectives of the Forum are:
- To update stakeholders in the tin solder industry on the latest developments, advances and challenges in the tin solder industry,
- To provide a platform for stakeholders, including researchers in, and manufac-turers and users of, tin solders to network, and share experience and knowledge through intellectual discourse and discussions, and
- To provide an opportunity for research institutions to identify research areas which are of commercial relevance and useful for the betterment of, in particular the electronics industry.
SPONSORSHIP AND REGISTRATION FEE
- The event is sponsored by the Tin Industry (Research and Development) Board.
- Participation is free of charge (FOC) but will be on a first come first served basis as places may be limited.